September 1, 2021:
The Majestic Theatre Board of Directors take patron safety very seriously. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the Board follows recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) along with Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and the Ross County Health District (RCHD).
At this time, the Board of Directors have implemented the following:
• Barriers at the Box Office and Concession Stand
• Hand sanitizing stations throughout patron areas of the theatre
• Frequent cleaning and sanitation of high touch surfaces
• Masks are strongly recommended for all patrons regardless of vaccination status.
• If you are sick please stay home.